Friday, June 30, 2006

=(

She said I'm leaving Cos she can't take the pain
It's hard to continue this love it ain't the same
Can't forget the things that I've done inside her brain
Too many lies committed too many games
She feeling like a fool getting on the last train
Trying to maintain but the feeling won't change
I'm sorry for the things that I've done
I don't know the reason why I did these things

I'm totally pissed. School's bad, blister from new shoes, I feel real crappy. I have to put up a strong front till my parents are asleep, which is like now... Today's such a bad day. By the time I reach this line, I can hardly see what I am typing already, tears keeps falling for no reason, I bet I'll have a hard time falling asleep.I hope all this is just pms or sth, I am just in a real bad mood , don't wanna affect anyone else, so I just gotta straighten out my thoughts through the lonely night praying for a better tommorow. All by myself cause that's what all I have. Never feel as lonely as now, never thought the night passes that slowly. I think I am tired, I just feel like breaking free from everything, take it as I'm a coward who lacks courage, I am just too afraid to look ahead of me. I wish one day I'll wake up, not remembering what happened the day before, the past month, the past year. Only then can I really start my journey once again.

Never hold my hand, if you mean to break my heart,
Never look into my eyes, if you are telling me a lie,
Never lock my heart up, if you don't have the keys,
Never say you love me, if you just can't be there.

Unbreak my heart, although I doubt, and I doubt you will...