Saturday, June 24, 2006

counting down the time.

Haven't found time to update for the past few days. Well, been busy shopping and settling some presents for my beloveds.I went to bugis with my mum today.. Just bought another skirt ;) well, I've got good and bad news...

Good news!! It's less than 48 hours time to seeing my darling!! haven't seen him so long and he's finally back!! I miss him... It's like yesterday that he just left for Australia for another school term. I could still remember vividly how we parted at jp and how hard I cried when I see him walked away, It wasn't easy but I'm glad it's over.
People, I don't know when's the next time I'm updating my blog cause I'll probably spent all the time I have with him, other than sleeping and studying.. Seriously, I would consider not going school or miss some sleeping time for his sake. Those who are close to me would know he means the world to me, although I don't know for how long more... but anyway that's not important, cause he's only back for a month and I don't wanna waste time thinking about such stuffs, at least I know for now, I just wanna be with him...
Darling, Missing you always.. can't wait to see you. =P

Okay, now the bad news, I still got a freaking so-called common test coming up..and I didn't know till my classmate reminded me on friday la...argh!! pissed! Anyway, I just gotta study study STUDY!!!!!!!!!
btw, sorry minghui.. for pangseh-ing you for tommorow's date. You know how much I love shopping too..but..*sobs* see you soon dearie! And like I've said, he's back.. so ya, if you wanna meet me the next few weeks, you'll see him too.. but I'm sure you won't mind.. hor?? hee...
anyway, I'll blog when I blog, so will update when I got time to spare.. take care people, and good luck to all in JC~ study hard.. :)