Saturday, June 17, 2006

hmmm...

Yesterday, I went to bell's place early in the morning after I woke up. She was playing neopet early in the morning la, LoL. After an hour or two, we went over to town to meet sher, mh and Lz. We slack and crap like how we used to do. It was a great day out, for it's been a long time since we had a gathering like this. Oh ya, not forgetting that me and bell went to have our nails done while waiting for the girls to arrive.

After having dinner, we went to Indochine for a drink.I ordered a chocolate martini, which was okay. Sher actually made a dedication to us but we went to the toilet and I mean all of us. -_-" We're curious about what she wrote so we keep pestering her to say it to us, but she was against it, so we didn't bother about it. Nevertheless, we're still curious about it, well at least for me, I am.
I reach home at about 11 plus, really tired so I just went straight to sleep. I don't know what I had that didn't agree with my stomach, so I kinda woke up in the middle of the night, walk right into the toilet peacefully and....... vomitted -_-" well, I'll save the details though. Anyway the main point was, my mum actually woke up right after hearing me. It was either I was too loud in the toilet vomiting away or it was just her instinct. whichever it is, at that moment, I was thinking to myself, my mum really cares alot about me. Well, so was my dad cause he woke up to get me medicine and a drink. They made me realise such a simple act can show how much they care. I was wondering to myself if I ever have kids would I be as selfless towards them like my parents. They kept me wondering...
well, to begin with, I can't even take care of myself. =X Maybe I haven't had enough fun yet, and still trying to explore what the world has in store for me. Well, who knows one day, I'll settle down with someone and lead a peaceful life...
oh well, I love my parents although I've always showered more care for others rather then them. I feel guilty.
okay, so much for all that stuff...
For now, gotta go shopping again... ;)