Wednesday, June 21, 2006

project freak!

I tell you, sometimes I don't quite what's the use of project.. okay, I mean you can get to learn how to work with others and blah blah blah and all that, it's good. But I mean, must a report be that long and lengthy. It's such a drag la. I've been doing project non stop since morning, just at the mac at marina. I bet I've killed about us many brain cells as I use in a week just for today... I hate it!! I hate long lengthy projects. period.

By right I'm suppose to meet stella but ya, for some reason, which I dun want to spell it cause she'll probably kill me if she sees it, and she didn't come over. hahahah... So I drag myself out of bed and went to meet her at boon lay mrt before I meet my group mates for project, and I got the stuff I bought online from her. The La Senza stuff I bought was great!! I'm happy!! but I regret not getting more of them cause it's really cheap and worth it. There'e a mango sales starting from tomorrow onwards... I can't wait to chiong over man!! I'll see who's free to pei me go for a shopping spree once again!! Then again, there goes my money.. =X