Saturday, June 17, 2006

shopping.

My mum and I, we met my aunt and we went to raffles place to shop. I realise that actually there is alot of good stuff over there. We bought like four or five pairs of shoes. Then went to citylink and I got a night dress and we met stella. Afterwhich I saw this top that I really REALLY wanted to buy but ya, I didn't, cause my mum was like " you just bought a similiar top dear." Well if it's meant to be then it's meant to be. I'll see if it's still around the next time I'm there. Our last stop was at VNC where stella got a pair of real high heels. I wonder how many inch that was, but the thing is, it looks good on her. I also told her to inform me in advance if she's wearing this pair of heels out with me, so that I'll wear heels too. Even if I don't, she had better not step on my toes with that, AGAIN!!
okay, that's about it for today, it's been a long day and my legs are breaking. I'm just gonna slack till my darling calls me. Well at least I am expecting his call, although I kinda pissed him off yesterday.. =S
anyway, good night, people.sweet dreams to all. *yawns