Wednesday, June 14, 2006

tsktsktsk...

tv makes people stupid.period.
I think I'm beyond hope already.

never thought of sharing my life with someone till I met you.
no matter what I do, all I think about is you.
I think I love you. I think I do.

nothing beats having good friends, who will be there when you need them, doesn't matter how long you've lost contact with them, cause you know they will always have a place in your heart.I know people do change and we can't always be forever young and be leading a carefree life .How I wish I can make time come to a stop, where everything seems as pure as ever.All that after-school hangout,reading magazine in class, returning to class late from recess, looking at upper sec or random cute guys that passes-by when we are out in town and all that craping we have all the time.Time flies, all that good old days, can never happen again. Still, I love them deep in my heart, I'm sure they know who they are, I just wanna say no matter what, I love you girls all the same from then till now.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm missing you girls.-