Thursday, June 15, 2006

yawns.-

people, don't ask me why I started a new blog. cause I just felt like it. I deleted the old one, don't bother finding it. I'm turning 18 this year, it's like a new stage in life, so hence the change. hope I'll be a little more mature, understanding and considerate to others from now.no more fun, cause secondary ended long long ago. I'm just on my way into another arduous journey ahead,but no matter what life goes on, even if you feel there's nothing left in the world for you to reminise about, life still goes on...

As I see a little more of the dark side of the world, the more I am engulfed by it. Trust me, cause I'll keep a part of that innocence and pureness in me, that awaits to be unleashed and to see the light once more again, in my life. I will and I shall...

just had breakfast, cause stella woke me up!! nah, not true .can't blame her cause actually it was an anonymous call that woke me up from my sweet dream, don't let me know who you are, I'll whack you upside down.
seems like a nice sunny day to go to the beach today, but ya.. I'm meeting my mum later. supposedly meeting bell and sher for dinner, but bell has got a date, so pangseh la..tsk tsk*shake head* so ya... we'll make it tommorrow I guess.

one more week till the reopen of poly, so boring la..I hope I pass my papers.pray.I don't wanna go back to school man... but I heard we're gonna have starbucks in school.. it's great!! on the contrary, there goes my money. argh!! mummy if you see this.. more pocket money please~ MORE!! ;)