Friday, July 21, 2006

good time, fun time takes a break till december.

I failed my mission to a certain extent.
I tried my best. I really did, but I just cannot watch him leave me.I just can't seem to get use to the departure part, separting me from my beloved. I guess that's just me. I walk out of the train, trying real hard to control my tears.Well, at least he could still say I love you one last time before I walked out, many thoughts ran through my mind, but I just can't seem to put them into words .Waited for the bus, board it, and watched the train leave through the windows of the bus. Well, at least he's still in Singapore while I'm writing this. As the time passes I feel the distance between us increase. I know it's the worst time for me, from the time we part till him reaching his destination. Trust me, it doesn't feel good, I can feel my heart burning from time to time, cause he's always on my mind.

If he'll see this which I doubt cause he doesn't know much of it.
This is what I want to say :
Darling, I hope to be stronger as time passes, so that you could be proud of me. Knowing that it isn't easy for you to be alone there, without your loved ones, makes me want to lighten your loads and make you worry less. I know it won't be easy but I'll try, for I know you've always wanted me to be strong, to be independent, and get used to days without you by my side. Afterall, we are unable to see each other as often as other couples do. I know you are a man of few words, many a times you choose to keep quiet even when you know something isn't right. I hope you knew I didn't mean to complain about you all the time, I just wanted a little more love and attention. If I've hurt you, trust that it isn't what I wanted and I'll learn hard to change, like how much you've tried to be a better boyfriend.

I'll see you when I see you, and I hope by then, it's the better you and me that we'll be seeing. I look forward to spending time with you again, especially christmas. :)

Since young, I was never once the strong girl. I've always tear and make a fuss out of the slightest things. From food to toys, from tv to going out, basically just anything that didn't seem to go my way. I know tears could get me nowhere, but it's still a way for me to relieve my stress and also a way to express myself. Since I'm old enough already, I shall start learning to be one. At least try not to tear in front of anyone else, I will and I shall.
I will learn to be stronger than each day that passes.