Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm bored

hmmm... let me see, it's like 40 days to my birthday... I should be happy right??
It seems like my happiness is being overtaken by the sadness. He's leaving for melbourne in another 14 days, and I know I really don't want him to go. Everyone says he will be back, but that doesn't mean he's never gone... I'm not ready to go back to my solitude, at least not now. All this while, I've enjoyed his company, and I bet I laugh more whole-heartedly than ever, whenever he's by my side. It's not where we go, or what we do, its because it's him. Like how people always say letting time come to a standstill, I wish for that whenever he's by my side. I admit at times I feel lost in the relationship and have doubts about it. It is also because of all the bad times we've been through that makes me more certain about my feelings towards him.

Promise me you won't be gone for long.-