Sunday, August 06, 2006

Disapointment

Today started out great, went for breakfast together with my parents, its been a long time since we had breakfast together. everything was great.

I don't know what the hell went so wrong. My dad was throwing temper for the tenth gazillion times, I really don't know what's wrong with him lo. I sometimes really hate him, hate him for all that he's done. Each time I try to forgive him, he does something to make me lose my respect for him once again. I mean I do know I should respect you for who you are but no one is entitled to lose temper without a reason can? Each time I see him lose his temper, the only one who suffers is my mum, who is forever tolerating. I hate this, I mean for godness sake, be a man, and act like one please. No man should let their loved ones tear, needless to say, break their hearts. I can see the pain in my mum eyes, but she never fail to hide her feelings, well aat least, in front of me. I couldn't stand the way my dad do things, and I had a project to complete, so I decided to go out much earlier and maybe I won't be such an eyesore to him.

You know how girls always looks up to their dad and finds a husband with similiar characters like those of their father's, well I guess that only applies when you have great respect for your father. Turns out for me, I want a husband who really loves me with the whole of his heart, knows who to appreciate me for my effort. Really, if not I rather not get married.