Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Freak man

I went to meet my mum for awhile at JP. Bought KFC home to eat, so we were on our way to take bus home already. We were in the queue following the yellow lines on the floor, THEN, came this stupid auntie carrying a big picture or poster or sth. We thought she was just standing there waiting for someone, in the end when the bus came, the auntie just cut right infront of us!! I told her she was out of the queue and that many others are queueing for the bus so its not fair to them. Before I could finishing saying it all, she rebutt me with "you wan I let you first la, one more person infront will kill you meh?" and I was like "WT....!" I mean it's not a matter of one person or ten person, it's a matter of basic courteous to QUEUE!! and to think she was so rude and does not feel the sense of shame at all. People nowadays... -_-"

I miss my darling, don't know if he's angry with me... I hope he didn't misinterpret what I say and think that I don't care for him anymore. I just feel lack of love sometimes so will PMS, actually I love him lotsa. hope he understands... *pray =X

p.s a week to my birthday... *joy :)