Monday, August 14, 2006

i'm so happy

Today was great to me, really. Went to watch click with kelson, kana cheated, cause I thought the guy so poor thing but it was actually a dream in the end. -_- I cried lo, waste my tears. hmmm then kelson keep saying i'm stupid.. hurhur~ bleah, i'm just sensitive and a lil' emotional ma. =p

Then meet my class for sakae buffet, they bought me my love passport perfume on my wishlist, the strawberry cushion and a really C-U-T-E card!! then they wrote their names on the sakae tea bag packing and give me. Everything was so fun today, really enjoyed myself alot.
THANKS DARLINGSS!! oH ya, not forgetting that I return each and every single one a kiss at the end of the day, but kinda leave out serene and joan, cause they left before the whole kissing thingy started =x

darlings, your presence's today is deeply appreciated, really loved everything that happen today k? and it's you all that made everything possible. I love love you all k? hugs*