Saturday, August 12, 2006

koon tak's bday plus fireworks

Hmmm... lemme see, yesterday had maths till like 12, then actually mrs phang wanted to go on but we left early. Went for lunch at SIM then run around the school trying to print stuff for my presentation and another proj. -_-" But our idea didn't suit the teacher's liking, hope can pass =x

We wanted to go for movie at first, but ya didn't make it due to reasons, and it was like the ten million times, I'm angry with that whoever, hurhur. nah, jk la de la. I'm still waiting for my movie though. =P Now, the fun part, erm, I wanted to go home, cause I simply refuse to go for fireworks. After much comtemplation and guilty strangle and all, I WENT!! :) Good thing I went, cause fireworks was just so enchanting... I totally like it. OH and Happy birthday, koon tak! I'm sure he had lotsa fun cause all of us there knew what he went through... hahaha.

okay, now for the special thanks for those who made this possible ( for me to make it there for fireworks) :
- My mummy, for agreeing to let me go home late so readily ( I felt the guiltyness, really. )
- Li rui for helping me informing his brother about the day
- His brother a.k.a my dar who waited till wee hours until he calls :)
- Kt for letting me have a better reason to be there ( cause is his bday celebration )
- Kok keong for sending me back

Thanks a million people, whether you know it or not, with your attributes, I had a great night to remember. :)
P.s Darling I want you to be there with me, the year after next. Love ya loads.