Monday, August 28, 2006

my lovely samsoon

I wake up super duper early to watch the last two episodes of "my lovely samsoon". I know I abit slow, cause everyone like finish the show so long ago. I just finished it like today. :)
The story is so cute la, like the final episode lotsa!

Mmmm...went to town to meet amy today.Bought her darling's present, which was the main reason why we went out today. Then we went to Thai Express @ paragon for lunch. We shop around, realising that we can't get our eyes of somethings - FOOD!! Then we were like so tempted by everything la. Tsk tsk!! *shake head
We went off quite early cause she still gotta prepare for her prelims, so poor thing la~ cause I'm having holidays while she's slogging away. Never mind, I'll be looking forward to seeing her again. good luck for prelims dearie =)

I met my mum at Jp then we went home together. Hmmm, seems like my life quite repetitive and boring huh?!?! I wonder why? Must be influenced by my pig. =p

He's only been gone for a month but I really miss him loads and tons.
♥ him loads