Saturday, September 16, 2006

boring

I went to bugis with my mum, then went to liang seah street and found lotsa dining places. We settled with tang shui which was supposedly darn good. In the end, it was quite average to me, maybe I didn't order the right stuff. =x

While I am writing this, I'm in the midst of a dozen of test in tickle, you all must be thinking how boring I can be huh?? According to my test ( please don't think I'm mad cause I don't totally believe in them), I realise I'm kinda too nostalgia at times, always reminiscing about those desicions I've made in the past and all that "what if" and "second chances" crap, which is somewhat true. Just look at me now. -_-" I don't wanna explain to much but if you're close enough to me, you'll know what I mean.

okay, tired le. sleeping time. snores*