Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day

Today is Teacher's day. I intended to go back to secondary school but decided not to, since none from my class is going. My mum was suppose to be at home, but the school had some celebration for the teachers at the Jurong Bird Park, I think it's a dinner or something. She was already out when I woke up. I watch abit of my lovely samsoon again this morning. Then stella called and tell me that she was depressed, so we went out together.
Afterwhich I took a bus home and on board with me was a bunch of annoying kids, they were so noisy that they were having almost all the attention of the other passengers. For your info, they weren't the least affected by it -.- Then when I took the lift just now, there was this little girl who was simply too noisy for my ears, and she was jumping around in the lift.
Tsk, kids nowadays.... ** shakes head