Sunday, September 17, 2006

just another list.-

I guess I've been missing out on alot of things...

I have ...

miss out too much things in my life to be able to put them in a list

and I really don't know where it should starts when it will end and how to end it.

I think that just human, people always take things for granted because
the things and people they couldn't live without was always kind enough to
shower them with enough attention and love to the extent, to the extent that
they've forgotten
how dark and how bad things could be WITHOUT THEM...

Maybe I've always wished for alot of second chances and wishes be it for myself or others because I knew it very well that
I would miss them the first time they ever enter my life.
I didn't want it this way either... but maybe I'm a little too selfish to deserve the
people around me.