Sunday, October 01, 2006

amore dolce dolce (sweet sweet love)

Wedding bell's nearing everywhere...
I'm feeling the love in the air too...
In life, many people come and go.
Some tries to find true love but to no avail,
while others who least expect love to come by, finds a true love by chance.
Some just break other's heart, while others remains heartbroken.
no matter what, if you believe in love, you'll know one day,
the true meaning of love...
you learn how much you love the person
when you are certain that you want to start
a new chapter in life with them, not because you can live with them,
because you know you can't live without them. :)
my blessings to all who are getting married.
cherish each other like you know you should.

Btw, stayed home today caused it's my mum's birthday.
so i'm pei-ing her. Happy birthday mummy!!
I might not be the best daugther out there,
but I'm the one who loves you the most. *hugs

*loveloves