Thursday, October 05, 2006

bad day

I don't like myself.
I know I am damn evil and if I have to recount all
the evil doings I've done to others,
it's probably countless. nvm.
sigh. I'm sure alot of people hates me.
Just like how I hate myself sometimes. =x

I don't care I've let down how many people
but there's one that I know I should never let her down...
my mum.
You don't know how much I wish to say those words to her,
asking her to work so hard for others,
letting her have a life of her own,
learn to pamper herself without worrying for her beloved family.
I was looking at my mum today and I realise how much she age over time.
Be it for the family, work, or for me, she's always given her best.
Suddenly I felt the overwhelming feeling in my heart...
I wish I could give her a better life, but to start with, maybe giving her less trouble will be a blessing for her. =x


** pms-ing again, I hate it.