Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day :)

I see my lovable been "playing game". and this was it =p



it's really sweet of him to get me present, when he ain't someone who's decisive.
needless to say so many presents. He must have had a hard time deciding.
thanks darling. I'm touched by your effort. and dinner at coffee club. yummy. :)
my first valentine's day that I ever get to spent with my beloved.
seriously, it ain't the gifts or dinner that makes the different.
It's the fact that we get to be together, share every single moment
that we have & really learn to cherish and appreciate each other.
falling even more in love. conclusion --> HAPPY valentine's day :))

Looking forward to spending every valentine's day with you.
I should I say everyday, cause valentine's is just
another excuse for me to see you =p