Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm so happy. RIGHT.

"The true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -socrates
bell once said that it's okay for me to be depressed,
cause I'm neither a smoker or a drinker so even when I'm too upset.
I won't be drinking or smoking my ass off for anything. =x

2 AM. why am i writing all these when I should be in my dreamland?
wonderful.
humans are all selfish beings. and I know I can't escape that either.
come what may, one day we'll all know, we're just lying to ourselves.
Lovers are those who can share the good and bad times.
Those who calls themselves lovers & yet falls short of the criteria,
are probably playful people who's out for some fun,
lonely souls who can't stand loneliness & wish to drag someone down.
or they are just plain foolish beings who chose to delude themselves.
I wonder why. think about it. Which one are you?
The real couples or the latters.
If you happen to be the latter, don't feel bad,
cause it goes back to my logic : Human = selfish beings
nice.

Leading the life that I can't leave behind