Sunday, April 22, 2007

vivo + hog's breath cafe

lemme see. went to wake my darling mh up at her place.
Then got da jie to help me think of the design of my charm.
like FINALLY. I quite like the idea. looking forward to it :)
so I place all my hope on xingjuan (hope I didn't spell it wrongly)
Then we went vivo, to shop around.
oh and I saw this damn damn damn CUTE shih tsu. 2 mths old only!!
KAWAII. ^_^
and I was telling mh if only someone will buy me that dog.
hint hint** =p
not forgetting to visit dear simin at hog's breath :)

so, Here's our dinner.


p.s see the ice-cream, it's fantastic not because of it's taste or what
but the fact that it doesn't melt. at all.
considering how slow we eat;
it's interesting how any ice-cream can like NOT melt.
mh & I were pretty amazed and we were at it while eating it. LOLs