Tuesday, May 22, 2007

why -.-

It took me a moment of silence to realise my prolong folly.
Sometimes I can't help but ridicule at my own stupidity.
Time and again.
For umpteen times,
I give my all to get nothing at all.

"Once bitten twice shy" obviously didn't work on me.
Making a same mistake twice does not make me any smarter.
Especially so if it's the same guy I'm referring to. =x
Sigh... Great efforts to earn me great pain. sweet.
If this were to be my deservings, I think I had abit too much.
way too much I mean.
They say it's hard to face someone after you've hurt them
especially if they are dear to you.
then I guess I ain't of much significance to you.

repeat after me :
I should not settle for better than nothing.
Cause I know I DESERVE BETTER.
I REALLY DO.
p.s please, when i say repeat; it doesn't include my mistake -.-

It's a matter of HOW LONG MORE I'LL NEED
to get me outta this shit.