Thursday, January 31, 2008

A random summary

haven't found time to blog this couple of days.
so here I am writing this entry. :)

had alot plans for this week, but just one problem to spoil it all.
I took my wisdom tooth out on 28th Jan 2008, monday.
a day to remember. LOL
so it seems like I'm on a "diet" this couple of days cause
i'm on a porridge and baby food sort of food range.
HEALTHY right~ lose weight somemore.
but I guess it's probably water reduction =p

some random lines that I particularly like for 2007 :

1) Hope fate brings us together one day as easily as they took you away
2) you always think of me first and think for me last.
3) why make someone your priority, when you're only his option.
4) Real eyes Realise Real lies
5) people always think there's a better one out there, why if there isn't?
6) chance is meant for those who are well-prepared.