Sunday, February 07, 2010

dreaming of you

I kept dreaming... but of course in my dreams he's still the same old him.
still as loving as always in his own way.
I forgot when's the last time he said I love you but I really miss those days...


I hear the song by Alicia Keys - Trying sleeping with a broken heart
Especially can relate to this part ...

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?
Well, you could try sleeping in my bed

Lonely, on me nobody ever shut it down like you
You want a crown
You made my body feel heaven bound
Why don't you hold me
Near me, I thought you told me
You'd never leave me

Looking in the sky I could see your face
And I know right where I fit in
Take me, make me, you know that I'll always be in love
With you
Right til the end
...

I want to sleep in comfort, where's my safety zone again?!