Saturday, March 06, 2010

288th post, 72 days

Pass by your house time and again, I sat by the bus stop...
thinking back on how we used to listen to our favourite songs and wait for the bus that takes forever.
I wish the bus never came so we could sit there just doing all the silly things.
I never told you, it already made my day (:
When the night falls, just passing by the same old road...
I remember how we used to walk to bukit timah for our dinner and walk all the way back.
however hot the weather, it was warm in my heart.
I never told you, it already made my day (:
In the middle of the night, right in the house...
as I sleep on the bed, I watch you play your game.
Sometimes we are up so late, we'll sneak down to cook just sausages and crab stick.
I never told you, it already made my day (:

I'm sure I could go on for quite awhile but then again...
are the things that made my day actually makes you smile too?
I think you do, just that you are unsure about it...
It's amazing how I still want to think that you even care I was there.