Saturday, May 22, 2010

memories that belong...

I'm curious about you, the one I met on my 15th birthday. I remember those 15 silly birthday presents & the cake that became the ants' dinner for your 16th birthday. Just when I got to know more, you left. I met someone else but that didn't make me forget, we got together on 20/07/2005, you left the following day for school. All that valentine's day little gifts but we never got to celebrate my birthday, never once I send you off at the airport because you know how much I hate to see you leave. Two years later, you left. I can leave you alone but nothing's changed. You asked me to listen & I got back with you. From Feb 2008 until the last Christmas when I gave you my heart, you gave it away the very next day.

You bring out the best in me, that no one else can see. That's why I'm by your side, that's why I love you.
There's nothing to explain if the person doesn't care. Today marks the 21st week, until you realise how much you do love me, bye love...